
perrrgghhhhh!!! de mcm tau2 je ak nk post luahan hati, tbe2 msg ayat syahdu.
Haihhhhh.. what am i supposed to do now?
it's like, i can't feel my leg but i still want to run. paham? mesty xpaham.sbb ak pon xbrp paham. haiiisssshhh..
i wonder how can i spark up our love life back? and i know it's not right to have feelings for other than him, but i didn't plan for it. so who's to blame?
I can't feel you anymore,
Im not sure if i can love you like before.
This is cruel.
I know. Im sorry,
But i'll try to make you happy.
Because i know how much you love me dear. Im sorry. ;(
And you, yeah you.
Since i knew, i can't stop thinking about you.
I don't know either you mandrem me, or I simply felt the same way too?
I wish we had the chance, to prove we are not just friends.
But i guess we just have to wait,
And let God do his thing.
And Im struggling here, for i don't know what.
You once told me,
If your prayer are not answered, you'd tell me the secret.
And do you know what i pray for?
I hope your prayer got stuck between the clouds, ;p
You don't have to tell me dear,
Coz i already know what you wish for and the secret you refused to tell me. ;)
May things run smoothly for you, FRIEND.
-ni sy reka, bkn copy paste, sekian-
No comments:
Post a Comment