Friday, May 18, 2012

My New Obsession / Dream Bod

Name: Ashley Sky

DOB: 26/11/1990

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 105 lbs (u gotta be fucking kidding me right? with that height??!!!)

Bod Measurement: 34' 24' 34 (fucking kidding me again!)

Origin: Brazil

I just Looooooooovee her Loooooooong legs and her 100% all natural errrrr Assets.... Daayyyyyyuuuuummm!!! >.< 



*Thinking of putting up her picture in my room, (i'm not gay ok!) as a motivator to work out. Never mind the gorgeous long shiny hair, juicy boobs, crazy legs, and jiggly asss  (Damn Asian genes T.T)...if i could get only her abs, i'd be gay (as in happy gay, not gay gay) enough!* 

She's my new obsession. Damn Girl! Why you have to be so PERFECT! 

Fucking sweet abs! 

With killer features

100% Natural. I want one T.T

No cellulite/stretchmarks spotted



Crazy sky-high legs!!!





ABSSSS!!!! *Drooling + Crying*


Love the Mono ;)





Can I borrow your hot bod please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment