The tale of a troubled kid, exploring inside the mind of mankind to find the formula to eternal happiness.
Whoa very cool! :)
thx liv! interested? hehe i can help ya! ;)
Yeah I'm interested! lol Where are you? This is really cool, I've always wanted to scuba dive..but i'm not the best swimmer :(
ouh, im in Malaysia. and you?no worries dear, you don't have to bethe best swimmer. as long as you know how to float and use your feet to paddle is good enough. ;)
Whoa very cool! :)
ReplyDeletethx liv! interested? hehe i can help ya! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm interested! lol Where are you? This is really cool, I've always wanted to scuba dive..but i'm not the best swimmer :(
ReplyDeleteouh, im in Malaysia. and you?
ReplyDeleteno worries dear, you don't have to be
the best swimmer. as long as you know how to float and use your feet to paddle is good enough. ;)