Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/12/12 : New Chapter, Career Wise. :)




Assalamualaikum, heyho, lets go!

How's everybody doing? Good? cool...I'm doing good too! In fact, Im doing great! Alhamdulillah. :)

As you can see, from my previous post (the one where i'm babbling about sports club and stuff?) I've talked about having a family day with my previous company in January next year. Turned out, I didn't get the chance to be part of it, since i've moved to other company mid of this month. Well, 12/12/12 to be exact. What a pretty date to start a pretty good job with a very good working environment, and good people too! :)

God actually answered my prayer, (which also i wrote somewhere in my previous post about my almost new year resolution, to be better - career wise) and I Thank You for that. Looking at the current situation and the environment I'm in, I've made up my mind, to stay in this company for good. I want to build my career here. I want to learn as much as i could, to get involve with them, and to be part of them. I think i have a pretty good future if I stay and work my way through the ladder, FAIRLY.(not the sucking-up-to-the-boss kinda way) Which brings me to my next resolution, to achieve at least Ass. Manager by 27-28. (which is 3-4 years from now) Insya'Allah. I'm aware that i have a lot to learn. A LOT. I know i can do it. I'll go for training, ask for guidance from my superior (malu bertanya sesat jalan, tak gitu? huehue) and find alternatives that could help me move forward in my career as per planned.

Well, i think that's it for now. I can't say much yet since i've just started. But i LOOOOVE the environment, the work place to be precise. There's a gym (which i can go anytime and it's free! :D), and  a foosball table at our 'lepak' place inside the office (ok, i hate that i'm not good playing this shit, but i'll practice sampai jd pro!) and there's also a sky garden (since my office is on the 48th Floor, you can just imagine how breathtaking the scenery is from up there right? Especially at night.) which also part of the 'lepak' place. Nice huh? (Sorry la batak sket sbb tpt lame xde mende2 camtu, haahaaa lameeee i know. T.T)  If i have the time, i'll upload the pic of the place later aite! :)  Till then, have a good year ahead peeps!

Ouh and not to forget, Merry Christmas and Happy New year! GOODBYE 2012, WILLKOMMEN 2013! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment