I'm reminiscing our earlier times. Despite the storm and thunder, all I see was beautiful sweet moments we had. Everything. From phili island,
weekly food hunt around KL, almost daily gymming, the cooking experiment, working on business proposal, best sheysha hunt, the cheat days, daily lift ride. Then we went for short trip to places, then you had to leave. I came to you. I remember the first time I came, as soon as i see you waiting with that big red heart of yours *i'm sorry i lost it :( *, i just cant stop smiling. I was blushing, nervous, excited. It felt like im meeting you for the first time. It was like a happy ending to our long distance journey. And i just love seeing the smile on your face when you saw me.
Now, it feels like a normal thing to see you waiting at the other side of the gate (with a cuter little red heart!). But the smile will never fade.
I'm looking forward to more smiles with you in the future G. 😘😊😊😊
With Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment