Sunday, November 12, 2023

As a mom to be, I...

Since I saw that positive pregnancy test on 3rd November 2023, so many things went through my head.

Am I ready for this?

Do I know how to take care of a baby?

Will the fetus survive?

Can I still do my strength training?

Can I still climb?

Can I still drink my daily morning coffee?

Can I still maintain my magnificent muscles & 6packs? (lol?)

Will I be a good mom? Will I be a loving mom? Will I be a caring mom? Will the baby grow up as a useful person, contributing to the betterment of human being?

Am I eating healthy enough for the fetus?

Am I resting enough for the fetus?

Am I emotionally & mentally stable enough for the growth of the fetus in my womb? How will it affect the fetus?

Are we financially stable enough to support this life?

For some of these questions, I already have answers for it. For majority of it, only time will tell. 

But I'm grateful that I have this awareness early at this stage. With this awareness, I can act accordingly and I will do my best to give my best for the best benefit of this new life that's bestowed upon me :)

We'll have our first echo on 6th Dec, for now we haven't told anyone about the news as it's too early. Me and my big mouth find it hard to keep it a secret. lol. I just can't wait to tell others especially my mom & mom in law :) I guess one more skill to be trained; patience ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment