Do you know what IKIGAI is?
Ikigai is a Japanese word. It means "reason for being", or in other word; your true purpose in life.
To find one's Ikigai, one has to ask these 4 questions:
1. What is it that I LOVE DOING?
2. What is it that I'm GOOD AT?
3. What can I give in return for EARNING A LIVING?
4. What can I offer that the SOCIETY NEED?
If you have ONE answer that fits all 4 questions above, then you have found your IKIGAI :)
And I think I might have found my IKIGAI.
I know that I LOVE doing it,
I THINK I'm GOOD at it (have to get testimonial from others first. lol)
IF I'm good at it, I can certainly MAKE A LIVING out of it (that's a big IF.lol)
And it definitely something that SOCIETY NEED in their daily life.
And My IKIGAI is...
becoming a Stand Up Comedian.
Lololololololololololololololol. But I'm serious tho.
So many times I've thought of a proper laugh-until-you-snorted-out-booger-out-of-your-nose kind of joke. And I always thought to myself "Damn, I should write that down. That's a legit dope joke". But then I continue brushing my teeth and forgot to write it down and about the whole damn thing. lol. not lol.
Since I'm putting it out now, the next time I think of a joke, I will force myself to write it here. This space will be my treasure joke space.
Watch this space.
Bai.

No comments:
Post a Comment