Monday, May 26, 2014

Thank You

Honestly, i don't know why you are still here. 

I gave all sorts of reasons for you to leave and yet you're here, committing your life to this loud, lifeless, bipolar, indecisive, cold-hearted, hard-headed, and the most rebellious woman on the planet. 

I've known you for almost 4 years now, and one thing I'm certain about you is, you always..always choose the best thing in life. Your ability to make sense out of everything, your ridiculously-accurate-logical-thinking, your forever calmness, and most importantly, your beatiful mind and heart. I can't seem to accept the fact that a beautifully designed creature inside and out like you would choose me. 

For all i know, I'm not the best thing in life and im not sure if i could ever be that for you. I'm keeping my feet on the ground at all times. Coz to me, this still feels like a dream. 

And for that, I thank you with all my heart for sticking around. And I'm sorry if i ever screwed things up, intentionally or unintentionally. 

Always and forever,







No comments:

Post a Comment