Thursday, June 26, 2014

Life at its worst

Do you know how it feels when everything you planned, your goal, your mission, basically your whole life, is going down the hill? It sucks.

I guess God is trying to tell me something. I'm not saying im in a huge major world issue kind of problem, but it's the not so obvious,  the little glitch and maybe for some could even be classified as a first world problem that im going through right now. But it bothers me, alot.

I haven't had enough sleep or rest for months, I have eating disorder,  I have weight issue, the out of nowhere debt issue, moral issue and these are only part of it.

I believe that whatever shits I'm in right now, are basically my "reward" for living life horribly and taking advantage on it.

It is time. Be a better person Naqyah. As a whole. Stop destroying your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment